Application for Undergraduate Transfer Students

elm-pg-billboard-app 6V4A9300

If you have attempted at least 12 or more college credits (non-developmental) at another college or university (excluding courses taken while in high school), you can apply to Keystone College as a transfer student. If you’re unsure of your status at the school you are attending, or previously attended, we recommend that you contact the registrar’s office at that institution.

If you have not attempted at least 12 undergraduate credits or you already have an undergraduate degree, please review your student type and apply using the appropriate application.